COVID-19 Law Firm – Lawyers
The COVID-19 Pandemic, also known as the Coronavirus Pandemic, is an ongoing Pandemic of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19) caused by Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS‑CoV‑2).
According to public records – as of May 12, 2020 – over 4 million people worldwide have been infected with COVID-19 and over 300,000 have died.
There is no known cure and no vaccine.
COVID-19 threatens and impacts everyone and it has caused a number of complicated and serious legal issues for employers/employees, business owners/operators, commercial landlords/tenants, mortgage lenders/borrowers, to name just a few.
The lawyers at Heath Law LLP are monitoring all developments associated with COVID-19 and are hard at work assisting their clients cope in this challenging time. We are available to assist you with the development of strategies and a road map to help you navigate your way through this Pandemic.
Covid-19 Law Blog – Related Articles
- COVID-19 – Force Majeure Provisions to add to Real Estate Contracts in British Columbia
- COVID-19 – Working from Home in British Columbia – Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- COVID-19 and Parenting Time: What are your rights for parenting time during a pandemic?
- COVID-19 and Residential Tenancies
- COVID-19 Pandemic – Commercial Retailers Defaulting Rental Payments Increases
- COVID-19 and Contract Frustration
- COVID-19 and Contract Obligations